Second weekend of August. Italy is quiet but lively, with many people who will not leave this summer and will have the opportunity to experience their own completely different city. Few foreign tourists, few Italian tourists who have preferred to choose seaside and mountain destinations. A summer with musical, cultural, fun events for all tastes.
Concerts today Sunday 9 August 2020
- Vinicio Capossela at Molo di Castro (Lecce)
- Daniele Silvestri at L'Agnata in Tempio Pausania (Olbia-Tempio)
- Francesco Gabbani at Piazza Cagnasso in Alba (Cuneo)
- Boosta at Villa Manindi Codroipo (Udine)
- Bobo Rondelli at Rocca Sillana di Pomarance (Pisa)
- Remo Anzovino at Miralfiore Park in Pesaro (Pesaro)
- Tosca at Piazza Stagno in Cabras (Oristano)
- Laura Fedele at Spirit de Milan in Milan
Today at the cinema
- HIGH LIFE - Science-fiction, prison movie and scientific fairytale tale Claire Denis rediscovers her organic and transgressive style. Science fiction, Adventure - Great Britain, France, Germany 2018. A film by Claire Denis. With Robert Pattinson, Mia Goth, Juliette Binoche, Lars Eidinger, André Benjamin.
- GALVESTON - A work in which existential unease is present in every single shot. Action, Drama - USA 2018. A film by Mélanie Laurent. With Ben Foster, Elle Fanning, Jeffrey Grover, Christopher Amitrano, Mark Hicks
- I LOVE THE STORM - Surreal tones and level cast give life to a reflection on a present that has now become the past. Dramatic comedy, Italy, Germany 2015. A film by Maurizio Losi. With Nando Paone, Maya Sansa, Leonardo Lidi, Chiara Anicito, Eleonora Giovanardi
Other events today
Roma. The appointments of the great summer events continue, from Cinema in the square a Summer evenings to the Castle of Santa Severa. More shows, concerts and theater in Ostia Antica, at the Circus Maximus, at Le Terrazze dell'Eur.
In San Cosimato, appointment with “La prima cosa bella” by Paolo Virzì, in Casale della Cervelletta “Weathering with you” by Makoto Shinkai, in Ostia “Sole a catinelle” by Gennaro Nunziante.