The European Commission has authorized the food consumption of mealworm larvae. It is the first ok to the bugs on the plate
On the front page
• José Mourinho is the new Roma manager. He signed a contract for the next three seasons
• Draghi announces: «The green pass for travel to Italy will be operational from the second half of May. Book with us "
• Yesterday there were another 305 Covid deaths. The number of people admitted to intensive care is 2.423 (-67). The positivity rate dropped to 2,9%, never so low since January 15. People vaccinated are 6.516.019 (10,93% of the population)
• Over two million doses of AstraZeneca remain in the region's refrigerators
• The right triumphs in the regional elections in Madrid. During the night, the head of Podemos Pablo Iglesias announces: "I'm leaving politics"
• Brussels suspends investment deal with China following escalation on sanctions
• A diplomat from the Swiss embassy in Iran died after falling from a building in Tehran
• In Mexico City, an overpass collapsed on which a subway train was passing. At least 23 dead, over 70 injured
• An out of control Chinese rocket could cause a shower of debris upon returning to earth
• Condorelli, king of nougats, denounces the lace: forty arrests in Sicily
• Champions, Manchester City beat PSG and go to the final. Chelsea-Real Madrid will be played tonight
• At the International tennis in Rome from the second round there will be an audience up to 25% of the maximum capacity
• The Rai expedition for the Tokyo Olympics will be made up of 79 journalists
- Corriere della Sera: Travel to Italy, the pass arrives
- la Repubblica: Yes to tourists, the green pass arrives
- Il Sole 24 Ore: Incentives 4.0, green light for the transfer of tax credits to banks
- Future: Work safely
- The Messenger: Friedkin Magic. Roma in Mourinho
- Il Giornale: Bomb on Davigo
- I read: So 'Mou
- Qn: AstraZeneca psychosis, millions of steady doses
- Il Fatto: Casellati flies in “blue” as much as all the ministers
- Libero: Salvini challenges Fedez
- The Truth: Secret Lodge, the prosecutors wake up. Mattarella, on the other hand, is still asleep
- Il Mattino: Recovery, projects for the South
- Il Quotidiano del Sud: Parties wake up
- the manifesto: The cost of labor
- Tomorrow: Enrico Letta asks Draghi to stem the "Salvini method"
In one hundred years, 80 million bottles of Chanel n. 5 [Ginori, Rep].