- At the SpazioCima gallery in Rome the writer Alessandra Izzo presents Far ABove the Moon, an exhibition tribute to David Bowie and his relationship with space.
- At the Milan base Realpolitik it collects sixty-eight satirical portraits of Italian politicians from the third republic, in large dimensions.
- In Milan Walk-in studio or two hundred and fifty artists open the doors of their houses or their studios to the public to show their works or visit unusual spaces in the city.
- In twenty five municipalities in the provinces of Brescia, Bergamo and Cremona the Philosophers festival along the Oglio.
Books: From now on in the bookstore
- Rome. Stories to find my city (Rizzoli), by Walter Veltroni. The former mayor and former secretary of the Democratic Party traces the past years at the top of the Capitoline administration.
- The president has disappeared by Bill Clinton and James Patterson (Longanesi). It reads in Rivista Studio: «It is very common for a former American president to write books. Except that it is generally memoir. Instead Bill Clinton wrote a novel, which about a month after its publication is dividing the criticism.
- Dark on the city by Adam Cristopher (Sperling & Kupfer) a novel that explores the events of the Netflix TV series Stranger Things.
- Divine Love by Stefania Bertola (Einaudi), the story of a successful wedding planner who becomes a criminal in order not to lose her job.
- At Mondadori in Piazza Duomo in Milan Irene Grandi autograph copies of Very his new album released last Friday dedicated to his first twenty five years of career.
- At the Parco della Musica in Rome Joyce Di Donato it is Rossini's Giovanna D'Arco in the fascinating orchestration elaborated by Salvatore Sciarrino in 1989.
Some concerts today:
- la pfm at the Palariviera of San Benedetto del Tronto (Ascoli Piceno);
- Ron Gallo at the Hana-Bi of Marina di Ravenna;
- Empress of at the Santeria Social Club in Milan;
- Larry campbell in the square in San Secondo (Parma);
- i Punkreas in Genoa.