The main events of today in Rome
- Extraordinary opening and guided tour a The Magisterial Villa of the Knights of Malta,
- Guided tour with archaeologistThe sepulcher of the scipions”Which reopens after 20 years of restoration. This prestigious underground from the Republican era, located on the Via Appia Antica, near Porta San Sebastiano, was found in 1780. It is a very important funerary monument built at the beginning of the third century BC
- Children: Let me introduce you to Caravaggio, painter! Guided Educational Walk for children with their families in the footsteps of the artist, in the historic center of Rome.
- The winter triangle and the mystery of Sirius, observing evening and planetary show. The Department of Sciences of Roma Tre (Italian Department of Excellence), in collaboration with the Municipality of Rocca di Cave and the Astrophiles CDS-Hipparcos Group, organizes the planetary show "Astral symbols in churches and basilicas of Rome" on February 15th and the observing evening "The winter triangle and the mystery of Sirius". The activity will take place at the planetarium and the observation station of the Geopaleontological Museum "Ardito Desio" in Rocca di Cave (RM), Piazza della Torre 11.
- "Traveling with Darwin“, Laboratory from Explora the children's museum in Rome. At 16:00 Explora - the Children's Museum of Rome offers HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARWIN from EXPLORA! with a workshop for children entitled "Traveling with Darwin" conducted by the anthropologist Flavia Salomone ".
- Double appointment dedicated to the beautiful tale of the Little Prince, written by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. In the splendid setting of Palazzo Merulana, we will read together one of the most loved works of the twentieth century, also retracing the incredible life and events that characterized the biography of its author. Until his untimely death. During the reading, moreover, Eleonora Pepe will create a themed live painting on the music of Francesco Pepe.
- Rome Soul City Allnighter on stage at the Pinispettinati: Roma Soul City turns 12 years old, the annual allnighter of the Eternal City dedicated exclusively to Soul music with very rare vinyls in original print. A warm night for all fans of true black sounds that takes place today on February 15th at Pinispettinati, a charming farmhouse in via Campo Barbarico 80, Tor Fiscale area, near via Appia Nuova, a few minutes from the Caffarella park.
Some concerts today in Italy
- Liam Gallagher at the Palazzo dello Sport in Rome
- Nomads at Tenda Theater - Via Indipendenza in Novellara (Reggio Emilia)
- Bold type at OpenJobmetis Theater in Varese
- Ex-Otago at Rds Stadium in Genoa
- 35 caliber at CS Pedro of Padua
- Jack Savoretti at Rds Stadium in Genoa
- Paolo Belli at Lea Padovani Theater in Montalto di Castro (Viterbo)
- Willie Peyote at the Hall of Padua
- Bobby Solo at Ferdinando Bibiena Municipal Theater of Sant'Agata Bolognese (Bologna)