- At the Salaborsa Library in Bologna presentation of For a handful of chocolate and other broken mirrors by Helga Schneider (Oligo) (18pm).
- To the Circle of Readers of Torino presentation of Years of lead and TNT. 1969-1980: black terrorism and red terrorism from Piazza Fontana to the Bologna massacre by Gianni Oliva (Mondadori) (18pm).
- At the Doge 's Palace in GenoVa presentation of The morning after by Mario Calabresi (Mondadori).
From today in the bookshop The world we want by Carola Rackete with Anne Weiss (Garzanti).
- At the Triennale of Milano, within JazzMi, presentation of I will sing by Paolo Jannacci.
- At the Dal Verme Theater in Milano concert by Jethro Tull, as part of their 50th Anniversary Tour (21 pm).
- At the start of the Piccolo Teatro Grassi in Milano the MIT Jazz Festival, with a concert by Enrico Intra and Alex Stangoni, who present the album Sound Planets (21 pm).
- Paolo Conte is at the Carlo Felice Theater in GenoVa,
- Renato Zero at the Palazzo dello Sport in Roma,
- Francesco Renga at the Auditorium Parco della Musica in Roma,
- Coez at the Modigliani Forum in Livorno,
- Cristiano De André at the Teatro Massimo in Cagliari.
At the Anteo Palazzo del Cinema in Milano preview of The famous invasion of bears in Sicily by Lorenzo Mattotti, followed by an interview by Paolo Mereghetti to the director (16 pm).
From today in theaters
- The Irishman by Martin Scorsese, with Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Joe Pesci, Harvey Keitel and Ray Romano.
- Il cielo sopra Berlino by Wim Wenders, with Bruno Ganz, Peter Falk, Solveig Dommartin, Otto Sander and Didier Flamand, a restored 4K version of the famous 1987 film.
At the Sala Umberto Theater in Roma national premiere of The lying angel by Duccio Forzano, Gianni Salvioni and Lorena Guglielmucci (21pm).