Today's concerts in Italy
- Achille Lauro in Bologna at Estragon
- Kolors (the) in Milan at the Tunnel
- Marlene Kuntz in Ciampino near Orion
- Motorpsycho in Turin at Hiroshima Mon Amour
- Roberto Vecchioni in Milan at the Arcimboldi Theater
Other concerts: Fiorella Mannoia is at the PalaDianflex of Atena Lucana (Salerno), Ultimo at the Apple Piazza Liberty in Milan, Sister Cristina at the Palatenda in Bagnara Calabra (Reggio Calabria); Noemi, Enrico Nigiotti, Diodato, Francesco Sarcina, Bianca Atzei and Roy Paci are at the Auditorium della Conciliazione in Rome, the Marlene Kuntz at the Orion Club in Ciampino (Rome).
The XNUMXth edition of the Spring Attitude Festival kicks off at the former Guido Reni barracks in Rome.
At the Franco Parenti Theater in Milan the Song for Europe, special concert of the "Drums of Peace" project (18.30 pm).
Today at the cinema
GEMINI MAN: The experiment
IT DOES NOT HAPPEN, BUT IF IT HAPPENS ...
A man victim of his self-destructive attitude decides to conquer the woman he has always loved. Directed by Jonathan Levine. A film with Charlize Theron, Seth Rogen, O'Shea Jackson Jr., Randall Park, June Diane Raphael.
by Michela Andreozzi, with Ambra Angiolini, Ilenia Pastorelli, Serena Rossi, Silvia D'Amico, Stefania Sandrelli and Luca Argentero.
by Kore'eda Hirokazu, with Catherine Deneuve, Juliette Binoche and Ethan Hawke.
HOLE - The abyss
by Lee Cronin, with Seána Kerslake, James Cosmo and James Quinn Markey, horror film about a child who changes in a disturbing way after discovering a big and mysterious hole in the woods near his home, and about the mother who tries to bring it back to herself.
- At the Verso bookshop in Milan presentation of Etiquette for marriageable girls by Irene Soave (Bompiani), with the author and Stefano Bartezzaghi (19pm).
- At the Coop Ambasciatori bookshop in Bologna presentation of Cosmic benevolence by Fabio Bacà (Adelphi) (18pm).
- At the Circolo dei Lettere in Turin, presentation of The reckless of Marina Valensise (Marsilio) (18pm).
From today in the bookshop
- Removals by Alberto Melloni (the Mill).
- The paradoxes of goodness by Richard Wrangham (Bollati Boringhieri).
- Praise of the law by Massimo Cacciari and Natalino Irti (La Nave di Teseo).
- A visit to the Bates Motel by Guido Vitiello (Adelphi).
- The Modigliani affair by Dania Mondini and Claudio Loiodice (Chiarelettere).
- Real and true stories by Ermanno Cavazzoni (The Ship of Theseus).
- Fact Book 2019 of various authors (AdnKronos).