Some concerts today in Italy
- Achille Lauro in Venaria Reale at the Teatro della Concordia
- Francesco Renga in Milan at Teatro degli Arcimboldi with L'Altra Metà Tour 2019
- Marlene Kuntz in Perugia at the Afterlife Club
- Motorpsycho in Brescia at Latteria Molloy
- Paolo Conte in Legnano at Teatro Galleria with 50 Years of Azzurro Tour 2019
- Punkreas in Florence at the Viper Theater
- Rosario Miraggio in Milan at the Magazzini Generali
- Book presentation Incanto by Michele Bellone, biologist and scientific journalist.
- Ten authors, six thousand jokes, a few minutes to tell a story and win its publication. Il Covo della Ladra bookshop launches Thieves at night, a new literary talk dedicated to emerging writers. Tonight at 20.30, last evening - jury Vanessa Chizzini and Valeria Ravera, Veronica Todaro (Todaro Editore - to be confirmed), Cecilia Lavopa (writer and founder Contorni di Noir), Paolo Micheli (mayor of Segrate).
- At 18.00 the Odradek bookshop in Milan presents the novel Lia's war (Solfanelli publisher). Together with the author Silva Ganzitti also Vittorio Piccirillo and Marco Solfanelli.
The seventeenth edition of the Trailers Film Fest: the appointment, with free admission subject to availability, takes place at Naba - New Academy of Fine Arts, Iulm University of Milan and Anteo Palazzo del Cinema.
At 20.30 pm at the Anteo Palazzo del Cinema in Milan, the French director François Ozon meets the public for the screening of his latest film Thank God.
Festivals and fairs in Italy
- Polenta 2019 in Vizzolo Predabissi until Sunday 20 October.
- Oktoberfest 2.0: Food Truck Edition in Carroponte (Mi) until Sunday 13 October 2019. Many assorted delicacies are served to satisfy the most diverse palates: there is no shortage of foods and aromas typical of a journey all on the road, accompanied by the already famous Oktoberfest menu with its recipes Bavarians.
- Gorgonzola festival with homage to the Milanese song. La Bocciofila della Martesana in Milan hosts a Milanese party with Gorgonzola Festival and concerts dedicated to the Milanese song, with tributes to Jannacci, Gaber, Fo, Celentano, Cochi and Renato.