Some concerts today in Italy
- Achille Lauro in Milan at Fabrique
- Fiorella Mannoia in Naples at the Augusteo Theater
- Vinicio Capossela in Milan at the Arcimboldi Theater
Today at the cinema
ROGER WATERS - US + THEM : The concert of the mega tour of the same name. A call for solidarity between humans with a Waters once again tenacious spokesman for the resistance.
- At the Rizzoli bookshop in Milan presentation of They are all final by Fabio Caressa (Vallardi).
- At the Piccolo Eliseo in Rome presentation of Immortal sins by Aldo Cazzullo and Fabrizio Roncone (Mondadori), during which Claudia Gerini will read some passages of the text.
- At the Trebisonda bookshop in Turin an open lesson on language held by the linguist Federico Faloppa starting from his Short lessons on language (Bollati Boringhieri).
- At the Circolo dei Lettere in Turin, presentation of The heart is not seen by Chiara Valerio (Einaudi).
- At the Circolo dei Lettere in Turin, presentation of The publisher's brand by Gian Carlo Ferretti (Line Spacing).
- Other presentations: give me your apologize by Eve Ensler (the Assayer) at the Salaborsa library in Bologna; RSDIUG. Rome will be destroyed in one day by Roberto Recchioni and Alessandro Pieravanti (Feltrinelli) at the Feltrinelli Ravegnana in Bologna; This is not Italy by Alan Friedman (Newton Compton) at the Coop Ambasciatori bookshop in Bologna.
- At the Carcano Theater in Turin Sentimental diary of a journalist, taken from Italiani remains by Beppe Severgnini (Rizzoli).
- At the Municipal Theater of Marzabotto (Bologna), as part of the commemorations for the seventy-fifth anniversary of the Nazi massacre, presentation of the documentary 1944: silence on Montesole by Lorenzo K. Stanzani.