- Minister Tria told parliamentarians of the two chamber budget committee that VAT will increase. Di Maio and Salvini have denied, more or less with the same words: "never, as long as we are in government".
- With a circular Salvini confers full powers to the prefects: if the mayor of a city does not fight degradation and illegality, the prefect will be able to intervene in his place.
- The death of Massimo Bordin.
- Libyan Prime Minister Al-Serraj denounces General Haftar as a war criminal. Tripoli bombed. Anti-French demonstrations in Misurata and in the capital. Mystery about the disappearance of the son of Haftar.
- Juve trial. Ronaldo will be gone in a year.
- Farage, the Brexit man, in the lead in British pre-election polls.
- Macron insists on Notre-Dame to be rebuilt in five years and to make it succeeds puts an army general in charge of the enterprise.
- Former President of the Peruvian Republic Alan García Pérez took his own life while the police were arresting him for corruption.
- German GDP halved.
- Internal war in Forza Italia: Berlusconi does not nominate Carfagna for the European championships
- The brain of a dead pig that suddenly gives signs of life.
- The scam of a thousand laborers in Locri
- Legion of honor delivered by Macron to Houellebecq
The first pages on newsstands
Author of the content
We are a young editorial reality e we do not receive public funding. Our work is supported only by the contribution of the publisher (CuDriEc Srl) and advertising revenue. THE readers they are ours true wealth. Every day we try to deliver accurate, unique and true insights.
Support Moondo, support independent information!
I wish to send a free donation to Moondo (click and donate)
Yours opinion for us it is very important.
Now also on Google News, click here and follow us