Today's concerts in Italy
- Strumbellas (the) in Milan at Santeria Toscana 31
- Francesco Renga is at the City of the Theater of Cascina (Pisa),
- Get the Funds! at the Lazio Disco in Rome;
- András Schiff and the Chamber Orchestra of Europe I'm at the Verona Philharmonic Theater.
Today at the cinema
THE MAN WHO WANTED TO LIVE 120 YEARS, The story of Adriano Panzironi, author of the best seller "Living 120 years" which has sold over 400 thousand copies.
PSYCHOMAGIA - AN ART TO HEAL: An anthology of the therapeutic actions invented by the director of the irrational, the sum of his artistic practice.
ROYAL OPERA HOUSE: DON GIOVANNI: Live from London the wonderful funny opera dedicated to the famous seducer with complex characters, a compelling drama and glorious melodies.
Today at the theater
At the Franco Parenti Theater in Milan If this is a man by and with Valter Malosti, taken from the book of the same name by Primo Levi (20.30).
- At the Mondadori Megastore Duomo in Milan presentation of Cyber war. The war is coming by Aldo Giannuli and Alessandro Curioni (Mimesis) (18.30).
- At the Germi space in Milan, presentation of Against the high wind is his forehead (Mursia), the first novel by the radio and television presenter Matteo Campese, with Manuel Agnelli and Lucia Esposito (19pm).
- At the Maxxi in Rome presentation of Our Interference Times: a visual record by Michael Stipe (Damiani) (19.30).
From today in the bookshop
- Mario Draghi the architect. The true story of the man who saved the euro by Jana Randow and Alessandro Speciale (Rizzoli).
- Homeopathy. Lies, legends and truths by Roberto Burioni (Rizzoli), in which the well-known virologist reviews a long series of beliefs and rumors relating to homeopathy, to demonstrate its substantial absence and uselessness.
- Absolutely music by Murakami Haruki and Ozawa Seiji (Einaudi).
- The flame. Poems and selected pages from Leonard Cohen's notebooks (Bompiani).